Food & Accommodation - Outdoor Instructor Training Course
‘An Unbelievable Place To Spend 16 Weeks!’
Single Room Options – A Whole Centre Dedicated to One Instructor Course
This means you are not crammed in rooms which unfortunately can happen on many courses like this. You will be in a twin-bedded room with all the facilities you need in a centre set up for 60 people – so plenty of space. Single room occupancy is also available at a supplement.
For the rooms that are not ensuite, we have shower blocks and plenty of toilet facilities close by. All the rooms are clean and fresh and many have sea views.
They are really just designed as a place to sleep in as hopefully, you’ll be spending your free time practising your sports or in our communal areas. If you want some of your own space to enjoy the Centre’s grounds and private beach.
Just Some of our Activity Centre Facilities
- 10 acres of wild and stunning activity centre grounds
- Remote private beach!
- Surf side bar with wide selection of beers and quality wine
- TV room & full Wifi throughout the Centre
- Laundry & drying rooms
- Clifftop seating & campfire overlooking the surf
- Traverse climbing wall, problem solving & orienteering course
16 Weeks is a Long Time to Be Hungry!
After a long day out in the fresh air training (especially in the winter months), you need to know you’re coming back to some good meals. Our food is home-cooked, delicious, plentiful and is yet another high point at Outdoor Adventure.
Our catering team are both creative, flexible and highly experienced. They make sure you have enough calories for your next day, but also take pride in providing great food that you can look forward to.
We find out before you arrive if you have any dietary requirements and even when you’re with us if there is still nothing you like, our chefs are happy to have a chat and will come up with something you do!
Examples of Meals To Look Forward to!
- Breakfast – cereal, toast, fruit, croissants/pain-au-choc, full English breakfast
- Lunch – Varied sandwiches & rolls, pasties, fruit
- Evening mains – Hunters chicken, Chefs’ curry, roast dinner, spaghetti bolognese, amazing BBQ night
- Dessert – choc fudge cake, ice creams sundaes, crumble, banoffee pie