Available Dates & Prices For Your 16 Week Outdoor Instructor Course
Our course sizes are kept small, so we advise booking early to secure your place
When The Instructor Training Courses Run
Our courses run from November to March each year. If there are no spaces on the upcoming course you can book in advance for the following winter. Many people do this anyway to allow for the lead-in period for their change of career or to fit in with an up and coming gap year.
Our next course with availability is:
Monday 2nd November 2020 – Sunday 14th March 2021
Cost & What it Includes
£7500 inc VAT (£1100 for single room supplement)
- Accommodation – Monday to Sunday (Excluding 2 week Christmas break)
- Food – Breakfast, Lunch, Evening meal Monday to Friday
- All Specialist Activity Equipment
- Local transport to activity locations
- Training from Monday to Friday (am & pm) plus 2 evenings per week
- All Assessment Fees
Comprehensive Personal Equipment Package
Subsidised at £1200 (RRP £1900) – All equipment is high quality and perfect for both the course and your future career instructing
- Waterproof Jacket & Trousers
- Dry Suit, Buoyancy Aid, Spray Deck, Tow Line
- Throw Line, Kayak Helmet, 100L Heavy Duty Dry Bag
- Climbing Harness, Climbing Helmet, Screw Gate Karabiners
- Prusik Cord, Slings, Belay Device
Free Use of Equipment in Free Time
We allow you free use of our equipment such as Surfboards, Kayaks, SUP’s etc. to enable you to train and progress your skills in any free time during the week and at weekends.
This is an unusual privilege on a training course like this and we are happy to offer this to you.