Available Dates & Prices For Your 16 Week Outdoor Instructor Course
Our course sizes are kept small, so we advise booking early to secure your place
When The Instructor Training Courses Run
Our courses run from November to March each year.
If there are no spaces on the upcoming course you can book in advance for the following winter. Many people choose to do this to allow for the lead-in period for their change of career or to fit in with an up and coming gap year.
Cost & What it Includes
Course only package – £5300
Course, accommodation & meals package – £7000 (single room supplement available for an additional £1100)
- Accommodation – Monday to Sunday (excluding 2 week Christmas break)
- Food – breakfast, lunch, evening meal Monday to Friday
- All specialist activity equipment & transport to activity locations
- Training from Monday to Friday (am & pm) plus 2 evenings per week
- All assessment fees
Comprehensive Personal Equipment Package
The RRP of this package is £1900, however Outdoor Adventure subsidises it for you by a third. All equipment is high quality and perfect for both the course and your future career instructing. Details of Package
- Full Hooded Winter Wetsuit, Boots, Gloves, Changing Robe
- Drysuit, Buoyancy Aid, Kayak Helmet, Wetsuit Shoes, Tow Line, Throwline, Whistle, Safety Knife, Waterproof Phone case, Waterbottle
- Waterproof Jacket & Trousers, Fleece Jacket, Gloves, Beanie
- Climbing Harness, Climbing Helmet, Belay Device, Screw Gate Karabiner, Chalk Bag
Free Use of Activity Centre Equipment in Free Time
We allow you free use of our equipment such as surfboards, kayaks, SUP’s etc. to enable you to train and progress your skills in any free time during the week and at weekends.
This is an unusual privilege on a training course like this and we are happy to offer this to you.