Food and Accommodation
Food All The Family Will Love
The food is home cooked, delicious, plentiful and is yet another high point at Outdoor Adventure. Even when the focus of your holiday is action and adventure, we are very aware that enjoying great food is still a big part of what makes a family holiday a real success.
Our catering team are both creative, flexible and highly experienced. They have families of their own, so understand only too well the challenges of trying to please everyone! They don’t just make sure you have enough calories for your next day, but take pride in providing a choice of menus to impress!
We find out before you arrive if anyone has any dietary requirements and even when you’re with us, if there is still nothing you like, our chefs are happy to have a chat and will come up with something you do!
Examples of Meals To Look Forward to!
- Breakfast – cereal, toast, fruit, croissants/pan au choc, full English breakfast
- Lunch – buffets, soups, pasta dishes, meat selection, pasties, salads, fruit
- Afternoon treats – gorgeous Cornish cakes time (Instructors favourite time!)
- Evening starters – garlic bread, Camembert sticks, pate, soup, spicy mozzarella bites
- Mains – Hunters chicken, gammon steak, superb vegetarian options, belly bursting burgers & delicious sides, fish & chips, Chefs’ curry, chilli nachos with dips. Our amazing BBQ night
- Dessert – choc fudge cake, Ice creams sundaes, crumble, banoffee, cheeses
Wide Selection of Family Rooms
We would love to also be able to say Outdoor Adventure is the Ritz or 5* accommodation but we can’t stretch that far!
What we do have, is a great range of family rooms with a mixture of bunk beds and doubles. Some rooms are ensuite, but for those that aren’t we have shower blocks and plenty of toilet facilities close by. All the rooms are clean and fresh with tea/coffee making facilities and many have sea views.
They are really just designed as a place to sleep in, as hopefully you’ll be spending your free time in our communal areas, out in the grounds or chilling on our beach.
Just Some of Our On-Site Facilities
- 10 acres of wild and beautiful Centre grounds
- Remote private beach!
- Surf side bar with wide selection of beers and quality wine
- TV room & full Wifi throughout the Centre
- Laundry & drying rooms
- Clifftop seating & campfire overlooking the surf
- Traverse climbing wall, problem solving & orienteering course