Surf School Booking Terms & Conditions
When booking and participating in Surf Lessons, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
• When booking a lesson full payment is required at the time of booking to confirm.
• Surf Lesson times are occasionally subject to change depending upon tide and sea conditions, any changes will be notified as soon as possible in advance.
• Participants in surf lessons must be at least 8 years old and be water confident, due to the physical nature of the activity children may need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the water – we can provide a wetsuit for them to enter the water.
• Participants in surfing lessons must be at least 10 years old and be able to swim 50 metres in the sea.
• It is the responsibility of each individual to act responsibly and safely in respect of their own safety and that of others.
• Outdoor Adventure operates with a high level of health and safety management in place. However, as with all activities, outdoor and adventurous activities carry an inherent risk and can result in injury, permanent disability or even loss of life.
• Participants/Parents/Guardians are presumed to be aware of and except the inherent risks involved.
• Outdoor Adventure LTD, its Directors and staff, will not accept liability for personal injury or loss or damage of property sustained by participants.
• We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance
• Any cancellations or changes to your booking must be made in writing and will only be accepted from the date they are received. Cancellations with less than a week to the date of activity will receive no refund.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS, MEDICATIONS AND SPECIAL NEEDS
You must notify the Centre when booking of any illnesses, injuries or medical conditions which may require special attention or could have personal health and safety implications. The Centre cannot be held responsible for any implications arising from the absence of such a disclosure
CHANGES TO INFORMATION
In the event of unsuitable weather or water conditions Outdoor Adventure may cancel the course. Should this occur any fees paid to Outdoor Adventure will be returned in full. Alternatively we will accommodate you on another course at your discretion.