Support NCCW Outdoor Initiative with a Visit to Outdoor Adventure
Next week (30 May-5 June) marks the start of National Camping and Caravanning Week. This year’s theme is to promote the benefits of getting out and enjoying the outdoors to schools and children, and what better way to do this than to book school residential trips at Outdoor Adventure?
NCCW is a way of trying to captivate the interests of the British public who engage with not just camping and caravanning, but the amazing things that can be enjoyed when you are out enjoying the UK’s award-winning outdoor areas.
There are many ways to get involved and support this great initiative, so why not take a look at some of the programmes we offer and join the fun?
School Residential Trips
We’re one of the best activity centres in the UK and provide you with the perfect choice for your active school residential trip!
We have purposely kept our centre as a small operation so that we are able to provide a genuine alternative to the other large adventure centres. By doing this we have been able to guarantee that those involved in school trips are given the maximum in personal development and teambuilding opportunities.
We can assure you that each and every student is certain to experience a trip that is busting full of fun, and due to the fact that we’re also one of the few centres that can offer sole occupancy outdoor learning activities, you are therefore safe in the knowledge that you will have a unique stay that is exclusively tailored to your needs.
Our provision for residential school trips includes tailored curriculum based programmes for BTEC Sport/Public Services, GCSE PE and geography fieldwork.
Stand out features of Outdoor Adventure:
- Located on the award-winning Cornwall/Devon border
- Calm, un-rushed sessions – enjoy a quality experience alongside your pupils
- Highly qualified, experienced instructors – brings the best out of each individual
- Small, personal, Residential Centre, offering tailored, flexible programs
- Sole occupancy availability for schools
- Activity weeks & weekends – Year Group Bonding, BTEC, GCSE PE
- Activities in their natural environment – all within 10 minutes of the centre
The family activity holidays here at Outdoor Adventure offer you the ideal way to spend quality time with your children, with no chance of anyone feeling excluded or bored! Food, accommodation and each activity is taken care of by the team here at Outdoor Adventure on your behalf for the day ahead. The great thing about this is that parents can relax and enjoy the holiday without having to think about anything other than having a good time!
The real plus of Outdoor Adventure is that we are happy to be flexible to your needs, so you can select your favourite activities for your break without having any in there that you might not have been keen on. You can tailor your activity plan to be designed as exciting and/or challenging as you want it to be, and you can also choose the same or different activities from each other, depending if you want to enjoy them as a family or do your own thing. There is plenty of time during the week where you can chat and share your days’ adventures and experiences and plan for more!
Key points our family holidays offer:
- Quality family time spent in a fun, relaxed environment
- Highly qualified, experienced staff teach you all you need to know
- One of the most spectacular locations in the UK for your family activity holiday
- Full board accommodation with a flexible daily activity programme
- Superb value for money
- Everyone gets the holiday they deserve
If you want to share your experiences on social media, use the #GetKidsCamping hashtag and you could also be in with the chance of winning some great prizes!
If you would like more information on NCCW you can go to www.nccw.co.uk.